Wednesday, November 9, 2011

W.I.P. Wednesday #11

I'm back in action!
3 day work week this week, so I'm definitely planning to take advantage of Thursday and Friday with some serious sewing time!

Works in Progress:
1. Swoon - I'm swooning again!! :) 2 more blocks almost completed, i'll show you the finished products this week I hope


2. My 1st tutorial - stay tuned!

3. Christmas Surprise Quilt - top DONE! I'll baste and quilt this week hopefully -- this is one of those need to see finished products quilts, so I'm hesitant to show you more than I already have..

4. Elf Wall Hanging - basted, needs to be quilted and bound!

5. Christmas Scrappy Quilt - made from leftovers of this quilt -- no progress

Finished - 0

On Hold -
1. Spanish Tiles
2. Houndstooth

New - Too many to count, but I'm refraining starting any until I at least finish 1-2 more :)

Despite the lack of finishes and the fact that I'm probably boring all of you with the SAME pictures 
(i know, i know i'm sorry!!) I've been feverishly working on my first tutorial for all of you and it's done, just have to write it up -- hopefully this week!
It's something for the holidays! :)

As always, I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced :)

38 comments:

  1. I am loving the colors of your swoon!

    Mary
    http://www.quiltgenius.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I've seen that wall hanging for Halloween as witches feet, it never once occurred to me that it could be made into elf feet! It's really cute and I like your version better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO!! I cam't wait to see Swoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors in your latest Swoon block! Can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY, Swooning again....can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Christmas wall hanging is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those eleves are so flippin cute!!! And I love that black and white top, I hope after you present it we get to see the whole thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great colours for swoon...and that elf wall hanging is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, can't wait to see the swoon blocks, your first few were what brought me here in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo glad you are swooning again!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes, you're definitely back! Can't wait to see what the tutorial is all about

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Black and Whites! Such a fun combo of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the elf wall hanging, pretty funny and clever, good color choices on that one! I can't wait to see what you will be surprising us with, but again I love the color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those elf shoes! Great work that you have on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm kinda swooning over your swoon colors! What a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these! They look amazing! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting on the Homemade Stockings. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the Xmas wall hanging it is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha - that elf hanging is hysterical - well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The elf hanging is so fun! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your wall hanging is hilarious! How fun that you're working on Swoon -- I want to make that someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. That elf wall hanging is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Okay, that elf hanging is just too adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your swoon colors! I can't wait to see that finished block. Love your elf hanging too. I can't wait to see your first tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the orange teal combo of your swooning!! And those elf feet will make me laugh every time!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness those elf legs are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oooh, your Swoon is looking gorgeous so far! Love the Elf, too, totally made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Elf Wall hanging just made me crack up, too cute. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOL those Elfs just make me smile. So funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. The elf wall hanging is too cute. Wall hangings....just something else on my long list of things I would like to make.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the color combo on the Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the elf hanging. Stopping by from WIP
    Wed.

    ReplyDelete
  33. hahaha, love the elf wallhanging!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the swoon pattern. And the elf wall hanging is to die for.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...