Wednesday, October 12, 2011

W.I.P. Wednesday #8

Wednesday's are rolling around way too fast..
Lately there's been a whole lotta "cutting things up" and not much "sewing them back together!" haha

Works in Progress -
1. Christmas Table Runner - Design determined. Stalking Done. Pieces starting to get cut.

I'm cutting up some "Figgy Pudding" that i've had in my stash

Just a better look at some of the fabric.. 
pattern picked out, we'll see how the rest of this week pans out for some piecing!

2. SewHappy Geek - Wall Hanging/Table Runner Swap - ZILCH done.

3. Surprise Quilt - SLLOWWWWLLYYYY starting to assemble. I was able to print on fabric this weekend (a total first) that went well until my printer decided to eat my fabric it was tired and didn't want to print anymore.

4. Which Witch - So, since I'm not a lover of Halloween I started the elf one instead :)
Not appliquéd yet, but pieces are cut!!
Hopefully appliqué this weekend, need to get some red thread..

Finished Projects
1. Scrappy Swap - 


I made this pouch for my partner and I'm still tweaking what scraps to send out, but this one is just about done!

New Projects:
1. I started working on something this week but I'm not quite sure how it'll turn out, I'll show you pictures once I'm finished with it.. I'm thinking of maybe selling them for the holidays, but I'm not really sure as that wasn't the purpose of starting this blog and I'm not totally sure thats the route I want it to take.. we'll see - stay posted and I'll let you all be the deciders!

On Hold-
1. Spanish Tiles
2. Swoon

Works in Progress - 6
Completed Projects - 1
New Projects - 1

Total Projects - 7
As always,
I'm linking up with Lee from Freshly Pieced

15 comments:

  1. Love the legs on the Elf, looking forward to seeing him finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty little pouch, whoever gets it is very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The elf is going to be adorable - I can tell already. Loving the funky shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those elves' legs are just too cute! Can hardly wait to see the finished results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the elf!!! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jennifer, you have a TON on your plate! Good call on the Elf Quilt. I don't love Halloween either. Oh, and you should bump your Swoon quilt up in your list of priorities. It's so fun! It might even recharge your battery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEA!! The Elf shoes looks SOOOOO cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the elf and that little bag is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Which Witch. I completely forgot about the Elves pattern with it. Now where did I put that little pattern????? Thanks for the reminder

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha, love that fabric ball at the top, it looks kind of like the heap I have next to me waiting to be made into bee blocks and the wall hanging/table runner swap item...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that figgy pudding - anxious to see this come together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the elf project. I am a Christmas lover. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, I LOVE the elf! That's awesome! I think I may need to make one too. I love the colours and fabrics you chose for your pouch too - your partner will be thrilled. Thanks for linking up to TGIFF! So glad you did.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...