Saturday, October 29, 2011

Winter Stitching

I've decided to hold myself accountable this winter and I like the idea that FairyFace Designs had about making a list and linking it up so I can try and keep a more organized list of what I want to do..


Here goes nothing..

1. Modern Christmas Table Runner Swap 

2. Elf Wall Hanging - top done, waiting to be quilted and bound

3. SewHappyGeek Wall Hanging/Table Runner Swap




4. Ruby, Pearl and Opal Quilt (have all my supplies just waiting to find some time!)

5. Swoon Quilt (3 down, 6 to go)

6. Houndstooth Quilt

7. Finish quilt design

8. Christmas Surprise Quilt (in the process of piecing)

9. Crochet cowl scarf

10. Sewing machine cover

11. Wall hanging (design i've been wanting to make foreverrrr)

12. Baprons (babies due before Christmas plus some extras to have on hand)

13. Participate in 2-3 more swaps (maybe host my own??)

14. Write some tutorials!

15. LEARN HOW TO FMQ! (Should probably follow along with Cindy's)

16. Finish my 2 P.I.F. projects

Alright, that should hold me over for a while - only 3 actual quilts on the list
the rest are things to motivate me and get me to try new things.. all attainable though!

Wish me luck!
What are your plans this winter??

4 comments:

  1. Look at that list! Should keep you busy :)

    Do come play with us at our FMQ practice-a-long. It's a good giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers, you have your work cut out for you. I really need to update MY list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you, already having things crossed off!! That Houndstooth quilt is on my list to make, too. Though probably not this winter! Excellent list, good luck on working through it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...