Friday, October 7, 2011

Pay it Forward #1

So the first P.I.F. package arrived safely yesterday so I can show you it in its entirety now.
This P.I.F. went to Cindy - I was SO excited when she signed up for my P.I.F. 
Cindy is one of the first people to check out my blog and help me out, she's always there with a kind, supportive word. I eagerly joined her swap because I knew it would be amazing, and it was!
She's an amazingly talented quilter and all around fabulous person.

"Fluffy Sheep Quilting" - HELLO. haha


I'm sure 99.9% of you know the pattern but for those that don't this pattern was a swoon block with an added fluffy sheep of my own design. Simple hand quilting in the white sections around the block... here's the back



The labels I just had made up on Spoonflower with my html and name, just for remembrance sake since i'm clearly loving the swaps!

So, mission accomplished. One P.I.F. completed before the holiday rush.
Now I just have to make another for my 100% Irish momma who was VERY unhappy when I mailed this one out.. 

Enjoy Cindy!

:)


7 comments:

  1. THAT is AWESOME! The sheep is such an adorable addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! And such a fun little sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fluffy sheep! This is an AWESOME P.I.F!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, it was the best surprise ever. Thank you a million times over for sending such happiness this way. I can't wait to get it hung up there just over my sewing space. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute sheep! i love the swoon pattern - so good at all sizes. nice job - great gift. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...