Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Every week I check out Ten on Tuesday at It's A Crafty Life.
This week, since my sewing has been so minimal I decided to participate!

I decided to go with a mosaic of my top 10 Christmas blocks.
Believe me, this is the EARLIEST I have ever started thinking about Christmas and I'm starting to twitch.. i'm totally one of those "can't listen to Christmas music until Thanksgiving.. at the earliest!" kind of people. I THINK about presents and make stuff throughout the year but since entering some Christmas swaps, my brain has been 100% Christmas.. hope I don't burn out before it actually arrives!


I'm loving the creativity of these amazing people! I really need to start thinking outside the box in my quilting and designing - quit playing it safe.

Anyway, have a fabulous day everyone!
Hope I didn't make anyone twitchy with my Christmas mosaic!

If anyone has any other fabulous Christmas blocks, I'd LOVE to see them for some inspiration!!

Anyone notice I skipped directly over Halloween? haha

1 comment:

  1. What lovely Xmas blocks. The penguin is my favorite Just to CUTE foe words

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...