Wednesday, October 26, 2011

W.I.P. Wednesday #10

Woohoo! Double digit W.I.P. post! 
haha, it's the little things.. really (anyone else experience that?)

Works In Progress
1. Elf Wall Hanging - no progress from last week
2. Christmas Table Runner - almost complete! Pictures to follow tomorrow 
3. Swoon blocks - after these blocks monopolized took up so much of my time, I took a break.. well, i'm back and ready to start some more!! I cut the blocks for 2 more :)



4. Christmas Surprise Quilt - central blocks done, cutting some pieces -- my sewing table is covered in this though.. so not toooo much progress.


5. Christmas Scrappy Quilt - eh, no progress.

Finished Projects
1. Sew Happy Geek Table Runner/Wall Hanging Swap (just need to complete a small goodie as an extra)

2. Scrappy Swap 2011 - mailed this week :)



Projects on Hold:
1. Spanish Tiles
2. Swoon
3. Houndstooth Quilt (boyfriend can't decide on a color and i'm hoping I get the special ruler I need for it for Christmas hint hint)

Busy week(end) ahead of me, hoping to find some quality time with my sewing machine because I have a ton to complete before Christmas!!!

As always, I'm linking up with Lee from Freshly Pieced
:)

8 comments:

  1. Love the colors for the Swoon block!! You've got more done than I did this week... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not done a "gray" quilt yet, but that Swoon block is sucking me in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, also, LOVE the colors of your swoon blocks! I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good progress but still lots to do happy sewing this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours for the Swoon blocks. I think the surprise in that quilt might be that there's actually a quilt in there ;o) Love your finishes :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A special ruler for a houndstooth pattern? You mean I missed the opportunity to buy a new gadget? Darn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects...enjoyed the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of goodness here! Excited to see two more Swoon blocks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...