Wednesday, September 14, 2011

W.I.P. Wednesday #4

Does anyone else feel like Wednesday's just come around SO quickly??
Anyway.. on with the show :)

Works in Progress:
1. Swoon Quilt- Cut pieces for 2 more squares



2. Goodie Swap - started my last mug rug :)
Just a sneak preview!
 
backing
still needs to be quilted and bound!

3. Spanish Tiles - no progress
4. Surprise Quilt - ordered some materials and will pick out fabrics this weekend!!
5. Pay it Forward - I've been scoping out the blogs and flickr pages for ideas but inspiration just hasn't struck yet!

Finished Projects:

New Projects:
NONE!

Total Projects - 5
One down from last week! I'll take it!

Sorry all, lame W.I.P. i know! - I'll redeem myself soon, its the first week of school and the kids have kept me super busy.. i'm still learning how to time manage everything!! Bear with me, I'll make it up to you and have a giveaway soon  :)


5 comments:

  1. Woo! You've been a busy stitcher! I can't wait to see more of your happy mug rug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've gotten quite a bit done! Love that you're doing Swoon; can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mug rugs look awesome! I can't wait to see them in all their glory!! Looks like a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 100 Quilts is beautiful! Such vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...