Friday, September 9, 2011

Little Fix

seriously, 4 days of no quilting for me after the recent trend of LOTS of sewing was torture!!
I managed to get SOME in last night, but not nearly as much as I would have liked.

I decided to start on my 100 Quilts for Kids

I turned my "Terrain by Kate Spain" charm pack into these...




Which I then turned into these...





Love the brightness of this, I'm getting excited to start my Spanish Tiles now that i've decided on the brights too!!
Anywho, off to my local quilt shop tomorrow to pick up some Kona solids for the sashing, I'm hoping to get some serious quilting done this weekend

Happy Friday everybody!


4 comments:

  1. Holy quilt blocks Batman! That was only a little sewing? It took me nearly an hour last night just to do a wonky log cabin block lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, it was really just the 4 big blocks, then cutting so it looks like way more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pretty! It's amazing what you can do with a little charm pack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is going to be completely gorgeous! I love those fabrics and Disappearing Nine Patch is such a fun pattern. Can't wait to see it sashed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...