Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend in Pictures

Organizing my scraps leftover from my boyfriend's Christmas quilt last year..
Attempting to organize and create a smaller lap quilt for his mother from the pieces this year!

Two more swoon blocks done!

Previously finished one..



These blocks are seriously addicting..

What my night consists of.. I picked up a bookcase from Ikea this weekend and I'm awaiting my boyfriend's arrival to help me put it together..
Should be interesting, but hopefully later this week I'll have a nicely organized fabric stash to show off! 
:)

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for a giveaway!! 

12 comments:

  1. I am in love with your swoon blocks. In love.

    Ahh, the test of any seemingly good relationship is puttig together IKEA stuff. Folks say its moving, changing jobs, deaths in the family. No. IKEA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Swoon blocks!

    Erm, I'd be the deviant that can actually assemble Ikea furniture all by myself, but have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my - your Swoon blocks are lovely! Can't wait to see your continued progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Swoon blocks!
    I made my first one last week, and they ARE addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those swoon blocks are amazing, looking like stained glass on your clothes line! good luck with the book case, my hubby hates putting ikea anything together ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your swoon blocks are amazing - I can't wait to get started on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SWOON BLOCKS! :) My favorite! Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blocks! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your Swoon blocks!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those swoon blocks!! I need to get that pattern! (and that's saying a lot - I've never followed a pattern before!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...