Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday ME-time

Alright, so this weekend was BUSY.
Friday was the San Gennaro festival in NYC with some friends and it was absolutely amazing!!
This is what Mulberry St looked like..

Me and my guy :)

Of course I'm a total dolt and was so busy taking in all the sights I forgot to take pictures!!!
sorry!
Still new to the world of blogging..

Thennn, on Saturday we went to New Hope, PA. My boyfriend NEVER has a weekend  day off from work so we definitely took advantage and explored New Hope. 
If you've never been, I definitely recommend it, such a great place and all kinds of shops along main street.
We had lunch at this great place "The Landing" right on the Delaware.




Overall, great weekend but as you can see.. ZERO SEWING.
So, today's Sunday and I spent the entire morning with my grandparents researching for an upcoming project.. no pictures yet, but soon!

I managed to finalize my Goodie Swap items and get them ready for posting on Friday!!

Now, the rest of the night I'll be working on some fall related sewing.. 
Stay posted, a giveaway is coming up soon and maybe these will be linked somehow.. hmmm..


Enjoy your Sunday everyone! Hopefully this week is more productive than last!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! You and your guy are very cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...