Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday Burnout

I don't know what it is, but by the time Thursday rolls around.. I'm too mentally and physically exhausted to get to any of the fun things i've been to busy to do all week!! =(

My to-do list includes:
1. binding my last mug rug for my goodie swap
2. pay it forward gift #! (whose could it be!!)
3. swoon blocks

So many lovely colors looking at me, and yet.. no motivation.

In other news, this weekend is the San Gennaro festival in NYC - technically it starts tonight and lasts for 10 days 


I'll have my own pictures for you but thats a glimpse -- after having lived in Italy for a few months, this is the closest I'll get to actually being back and I CANT WAIT :)

Hopefully more quilting related posts soon, but for now, thats all -- enjoy your friday everyone!!



2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem! Thursdays are painful. Fridays are great because I want to get projects started for the weekend and I see two days of freedom. Today will be better for you, maybe?
    I'm just starting to think of my PIF goodies this week too :) I'm really excited about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the burnout! I'm sure after that festival you'll be sewing up a storm! Looks like so much fun. Maybe a bit more exciting than the Corn Festival that's going on here...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...