Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What do you mean I'm moving??

You'd never know I was moving in this house.. unless you saw my flat rate boxes packed with sewing supplies :)

I'm procrastinating on the actual packing though.. instead, i'm making things!
My mom brought this Hawaiian fabric home from Maui in January
with a request for a bag
With the Purse Palooza happening, 
I had plenty of options!



This is the "Naughty Secretary Bag"
which I found funny because my mom was a secretary

bright blue/green for the lining


My parting gift to momma before I leave?
Does that warrant the distraction from packing?
hm..

back to the grind 
;)




8 comments:

  1. I love the Naughty Secretary bag! I have one myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bag!
    I'm off to follow the link - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, hope your mum's not too naughty with it ;o) Happy packing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful bag for a beautiful mom.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Distraction from packing is always a good thing! Awesome looking bag =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Packing is not in my top ten fun things to do, bag making is !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait! What do you mean you're moving?!?! But we haven't met up when I'm running through. Don't go far yet...

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a nice bag pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...