Friday, July 20, 2012

I-Spy

Phew, now that i'm a bit more settled and less-scatter brained I wanted to let you all know about a swap I'm hosting as part of the Let's Get Acquainted blog hop
hosted by Beth

A few weeks back I showed off my I-Spy magnifying glass pouch tutorial

Well, as an appendage of that i'm hosting an 
I-Spy charm swap!

The flickr group is in place and people are signing up so make sure you check it out!
I'm also offering people the opportunity to sign up for more than one charm pack
and international (outside of U.S.) swappers have the option to mail directly to me, i'll cut charms for you and invoice you for return shipping.. easy peasy!

Come join us!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for this swap. I still need to choose a fabric =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!?! A swap?!? I'm off to have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drowning in charms at the moment, otherwise I'd love to!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...