Sunday, July 8, 2012

2nd Quarter FAL

It's that time again, to link up our 2nd quarter lists.
I made good progress this time..

1. Granny Square Quilt - DONE!

2. Chasing Chevrons quilt - DONE!

3. Retro Flowers QAL Quilt - DONE!

4. Halloween ABC Sampler (c-z) - DONE!
This one I actually completed the entire thing! woohoo!

5. Crochet Lego block blanket - finished the blocks, haven't crocheted them together yet to complete the blanket


Make sure you go check out how everyone else did this quarter
and get ready for the next one!!


13 comments:

  1. You DID do good! Awesome finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such great finishes! Way to go Jennifer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And all exceptionally gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects! After seeing everyone's posts, I'm thinking I should join in for this quarter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your granny squares! That's on my list, a little further down... for my (wait for it) granny! :) The Lego blanket is such a fun idea too!

    Dumb question, maybe-- what is FAL?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah, Debbie's blog was next on my list of reading, and that answered my question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! Awesome quarter Jen. Simply beautiful finishes - and that Lego blanket will be fantastic :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finshes. I love that granny square quilt. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done you, love all the finishes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Granny squares quilt! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I just found my way here from Quilt Story... I wanted to let you know/warn you that I have fallen completely in love with your Retro Flowers quilt. LOVE. IT. I'm definitely adding you to my RSS feed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...