Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas runner swap

Hey all, 
Seriously a HUGE thanks to everyone who commented yesterday and tried to help me with my swoon choices.. I really like getting the feedback from you guys because it gives me a chance to step back and look from a different angle!
A lot of you agreed with the grass or clover, but some mentioned a "true blue" which, I have though about, but not seriously.. so I think its time I do. 
I'll keep you posted on how that turns out!

Just wanted to share with you what I received from the Modern Christmas Table Runner Swap.



Seriously, how cute is that!

These were made by the fabulous Nicky!
They are on my table ready to go for the holidays!
Thanks Nicky!

 And this..
this is what has been sitting on my sewing table
slowly making progress..
 any guesses??

7 comments:

  1. Not sure what your new project is....but what a great little table runner you got! yay. And good luck with the Swoon decision! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swap package. The little trees runner is adorable! Could the new project be Debbie's mini x quilt? Just a wild guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swap package is fab, but I'm clueless on the latest project, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well. Looks like you have HSTs there. And, what a cute table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful treasure you have received, Enjoy!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased you have received your tablerunner and love it. I think it is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous swap table runner and the reindeer is so cute. Haven't a clue what your project is.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...