Thursday, December 22, 2011

Accomplishment?

This holiday season is running me ragged..
and it hasn't even happened yet!

Today was the last day of school before winter break, 
i came home and literally crashed.

BUT I managed to get something accomplished.

My two blocks for Quilting for Kids
These will get sent to So Sarah Sews 
she has been making quilts for a family of children in the foster system
I was fortunate enough to be able to help with the first two and I was happy to do my part again :)

So, though its only two blocks, it's part of a much bigger, more important project... 
so i'm happy with that 

Now, tomorrow's job is to make binding for my duffel bag to finish up and cover the raw edges..
then the gifts are DONE

I'll be checking in, but sporadically until next week

Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy holiday! 
:)

3 comments:

  1. Ugh! I tried to make mine today. I went to three shops before I found some Kona White and NONE of them had any Kona grays, so I bought the gray the last place had... big mistake. I cut it, then when I pressed, the gray shrunk 1/2 an inch!!! What the hizzity?? I've given up. I'm going to just order some Kona gray online like I should have done to begin with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG you on getting anything done after that, hope you get a nice lie in today before tackling the last bit! My blocks are first on my 'To Do' list when I get back from mum and dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the joy and blessings of the season surround you and your family.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...