Monday, June 24, 2013

Tula Blocks 13, 14, 15

Tired of these yet? These are the last of the crosses and I think i'm all caught up with the Sew-along now so i'll spare you for a while ;)

Block 13

didn't see the slight wonk in this one until I cropped it... too late now, its already trimmed!
Block 14

Block 15

Unfortunately i've packed up most of my personal stash and started shipping it home, so I'm leaving myself with scraps and hand stitching... it could be a long month of these blocks, and nothing new to show! Sorrryyyy!

Don't forget to check out the Moving sale section in the shop, i'm continually updating!
Perfect time to grab a few yards at really discounted prices for backings!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're on a roll Jennifer! The slight wonkies will never be noticeable in the final project.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...