Wednesday, June 12, 2013

POP UP SALE

I realized the other day that I do a bunch of pop up sales through IG and Facebook, but what about the followers on my blog that maybe don't do the social media aspect of quilting.. so today, this ones for all of you!

Happy Go Lucky!
By Bonnie and Camille for Moda!


Rules
Leave your paypal email with the bundle choice you want in the comments
first come, first serve 
Also let me know where I'm shipping to for the invoice!
I will invoice via paypal
you have 24 hours to pay the invoice, after that, I move on to the next on the list

Fat eighth bundles 
 one fat eighth of each of the 40 prints in the line
$40 +  flat rate shipping envelope

Fat Quarter bundle (1)
one fat quarter of each of the 40 prints in this line
$80 + flat rate shipping envelope

Half Yard Bundle (1)
one half yard of each of the 40 prints in this line
$160 + medium flat rate box

I'm more than happy to ship internationally, but it will be flat rate envelope


I'll update the listing with how many are left as soon as I can 
Invoices will come from jmistok(at)gmail(dot)com

5 comments:

  1. Fat eighth. Hlofgren (at) me (dot) com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fat Quarter bundle, that's for me! barbara [at] orozco-espinoza [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The FQ bundle has arrived today, thanks a million again! Can't wait to cut it up and sew it.

      Delete
  3. fat eighth if there is one left!! trisca (at) charter (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fat Quarter bundle if ones available. cjmmath[at] verizon [dot] net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...