Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Moving... again!?

Well, some of you may remember that big post last year, announcing our move to Hawaii?! Well... it's time to make the reverse trip! We've decided that although we immensely enjoyed this adventure, it's time to move home.

So what does that mean for you?! Well, I started Knotted-Thread this past year, which means I have TOO MUCH to ship home!! Unlucky for me... Lucky for all of you! I've set up a moving sale section in the shop that I will be updating until I close for the move (about a month away) -- I'll also be having pop up sales on instagram (@knotted_thread) periodically to help alleviate some of the moving weight. I'm talking LOW prices, perfect time to stock up on some backing fabrics and save me back problems from lugging it all around -- so really, you'd be helping me out, perfect rationalization right?! ;)

Be sure to check back in as i'll be updating regularly!
I'm off to organize some more.. wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck to you both! What a crazy year it has been for you. All the best Jennifer.

    I will definitely be checking in on your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! I hope you guys have an easy and stress-free move. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move. Hope it all goes down as easily and stress-free as possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your move! I hate that we won't be seeing all the pictures of Paradise, but I'm sure it will be a good thing for you both. Probably a little easier to plan a wedding, too! Try to stay as stress-free as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving is the worst! Hope it goes quickly and smoothly for you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...