Wednesday, May 8, 2013

W.i.P. Wednesday

Lots of things happening in these parts, some I can show, others I cant... not yet! I'm hoping to get some more things finished this week and then have loads more to show next week.


Scrappy Trip Along for a very special person in my life



3 blocks down, 97 more to go..



Mother's Day Present -- on its way to my mother -in-law, 
i'll reveal once it arrives!

Also trying to finish some quilts that I have tops done this week..

I'm also organizing/cleaning our the sewing studio, so watch IG for some destashes this week..
Happy Go Lucky should be shipping this week!! :)

11 comments:

  1. I love your scrappy trip along project. Wouldn't mind making one of those myself - just need some more scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get on with my trippies :) Yours look beautiful as do all your WiPs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 97 blocks to go - wow you have a mission!! visiting from WIP wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in your trip along! What a lucky person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress! And I'm hoping to do the City Sampler too - we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your scrappy trip quilt looks great so far. I still haven't jumped on that bandwagon! And what a nice gift for your future mother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love your color palette for the ST ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I totally sympathise on the 'bits we can't share' lol Love what you have shared though :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you are doing with the scrappy quilt, super cute- I here you on not being able to share all we are working on this time of year.. so busy- yet so TOP SECRET... ugh. It is all worth it in the end though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So you are going to make all 100 blocks? That is ambitious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...