Monday, May 20, 2013

Busy busy busy

Well, if the title didnt give it away... maybe the lack of posts did?

I'm entering the last week of school this week, but for the past month i've been doing double duty and shadowing/working weekends at the new job that starts... next week. Whoever said teachers get the summers off.. LIED. I've never had one off. haha oh well, such is life!

I spent most of the weekend working on custom orders that i've neglected and recently gotten from the shop. I've got one puff quilt just needing borders, one in the puffing stage, and one waiting to be puffed. Whew. Of course my machine is being fickle as well which is making the process oh so much smoother...



I've also got one runner completed and out the door tomorrow, the other sitting waiting to be completed.



The goal is to have 2 puff quilts completely done and both runners done this week. We'll see how that works..

We've also got Happy Go Lucky arriving this week!! Yayy!! I've set up some pre-order listings that are shipping as soon as the fabric arrives (should be early this week, I got the notification it shipped last week!)

I've set up PREORDER listings so if you're as excited as I am, you'll be ready to go!

If that wasn't enough excitement, Debbie has announced the Zakka Sew Along schedule and you could win a $30 gift certificate to our little shop! She also has a discount code that you can take advantage of asap! Use the code Zakka10 for 10% off your fabric purchase!

Phew, alright, i'll check back in later this week.
:)

7 comments:

  1. So busy! I love the runner and the puff quilt looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such busy times for you!! Love the runner especially! Thanks much for your generous support of the sew along too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love that new fabric! By the way, yesterday I FINALLY cut into my Notting Hill. It was scary, but I'm having a lot of fun so far. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, good luck with that! What's the new job?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see this puff finished. I don't get it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man I've been ooohing and ahhing over the notting hill jelly roll in your shop for the last fortnight. Discount may have just made it tip into my cart . . . . I better not win the giveaway now! (actually, I'd still be fine with it if I did :-D)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...