Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tula Pink Modern Blocks

I decided to try my hand at the Tula Pink Modern Blocks QAL and really try to make all 100. I never took part in the Farmer's Wife QAL, so I was excited when this came along.. So far, i'm 1/10 of the way done. I don't have a timeline for this, but i'm hoping to keep a regular pace and finish them in the next few months..

block number 23

block number 5

block number 11

block number 22

block number 6

block number 58

block number 9

block number 10

Block number 1 

block number 21

Woohoo! Some of these blocks have TEENY pieces... i'm picking the easy blocks for now
later on, some will have as many as 24 pieces each!! These are 6.5" blocks! Oy!




9 comments:

  1. I'm tempted to buy this book but have so far resisted...your blocks are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24 pieces! Oh my. I'm starting from the front, but slowly...I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I did NOT realize that these were such small blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good so far! At least as they're wee the pain isn't as bad as if they were Swoon block sized ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are cool! I have been tempted to start this, too, but I've been holding off on it. You may be talking me into it, though. Especially if it is good for using little scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love #11 too, like Hadley said. I want an entire quilt made from them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so great! Love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...