Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Break!!

Woohoo, it's finally spring break in these parts and I cannot wait!! I spent the weekend relaxing and resting so that I could hit the ground running this week, I have a lot of things I want to accomplish!

I managed to get my grocery bag holder using Jeni's tutorial finished though.. this is part of "Operation Organize Sewing Room" -- I'd love to get some real pictures but its just so yellow in there and no natural light makes pictures look terrible!! I'll keep trying..



I have about 4 quilt tops I want to finish this week, hopefully I can get them all done..

First up was my Orbit quilt top for the QAL. I'm very very behind, so I wanted to catch up! I decided to use prints from the Serenata line for this one since the blocks are big and will showcase them well!



These beauties also showed up on my door Monday.

We've got fat eighth, FQ and half yard bundles available in the shop!


:)


9 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like the new dotty fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ordbit too, and spotty dotty fabric is great! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun quilt! I love the pattern and you've chosen such lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what lovely dotties -- they just look so happy. you should get better light bulbs to help with your photos -- at Home depot and Lowes they sell the ones marked daylight bulbs and they make a huge difference. I was having a similar problem in my room and now i have light to spare. 2 in the over head, one for the floor lamp and one for the angled light only cost about $12 - 15 bucks and the angled one can serve as a spotlight for projects and picture taking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag would also make a great yoga mat bag. Love the idea of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun for you to be able to see all these new fabrics in person.
    Your orbit quilt is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your break, looks like you're off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your orbit top. :) I saw the mirror ball prints in the shop and thought I might need to find a project to use some of those in. There's such a beautiful range of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...