Friday, April 12, 2013

Pretty Pretty Princess Quilt

I realized this morning that I never showed off my Pretty Pretty Princess Quilt!

I've seen this pattern popping up all over and I decided I needed to try it
I used various pinks and purples from my stash


Simple double straight line quilting on the diagonal

Including some mirror ball dots!


Everything about this quilt screams princess to me..

Bound with some summerville spring

This quilt is available in my etsy shop.
It measures approximately 36" x 48"
ready to ship for immediate snuggling!

9 comments:

  1. cute! it definitely screams princess, some lucky little girl will love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! This pattern is on my to-do for sure! The fabrics you used are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some little princess will be all over this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even the design is a little like the points of a tiara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are those just HSTs? Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis turned out really sweet. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...