Friday, April 5, 2013

Finish-a-Long Quarter 2

Time to set up that list for our 2nd quarter of the Finish-A-Long. If you haven't participated before, here's the deal. Leanne is our fabulous host, and every quarter (3 months) you set a goal for thing(s) you want to accomplish. Be sure to link up that blog post here. Then, post your progress throughout the quarter. Every finish is one entry (in the final link up) to win some fabulous prizes!

Quarter 2
1. Mother's Day Bags - this came as a special request from boyfriend's momma - fabrics are picked and I have all my supplies

2. Puff Quilts - I have 3 of these I need to make by June

3. Indie Quilt - Just need to baste and quilt this one

4. Hexie Snowflakes - make 50 more of these, I have 100 now, possibly start putting together..


Alrighty, should keep me busy. We also have tons of visitors in these next few months and we're still determining if we're staying or moving, so lots and lots going on! Don't forget to link up with Leanee!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to watch your snowflakes come together. They're so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your visitors to the beach, then sit and stitch :oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, your going to be pretty busy. I hope your visitors are the type who can make themselves a cuppa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good list! Love your pic with the hexies & ruler!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...