Friday, May 9, 2014

Shop Update

Just popping in to let you all know about some new lines we've had arriving in the shop!

Pretty Potent by Anna Maria Horner showed up at the end of last week and i've been cutting and bundling feverishly with this one. The prints and colors are a great light to dark contrast. I have no idea where she comes up with her designs... but i'm so glad she does! 




Nouvelle by Pat Bravo showed up this week, i'm loving these colors and Maureen has a stunning quilt in the works at the moment that has me itching to play with it!



Christmas has started in our little shop with some 25th and Pine precuts arriving. I know I personally was a bit upset when I opened the box as it is only just starting to warm up around here... but then I quickly started plotting my quilts for this year. Let's face it - as quilters we need to start the Christmas projects over the summer anyway if we want to be done with them in time to use them!! :)

Phew, that's all for now, we've got Mochi Dots and Arizona showing up later this month which I'm pretty excited about!

Don't forget to follow on Instagram (@knotted_thread) - every Friday is POP UP SALE Friday and I have a limited number of bundles at a special discounted price!! 

1 comment:

  1. These pretty quilts would make a wonderful Christmas present for my grandmother. Love the patterns, the colors and the fine finishing of each quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...