Friday, September 13, 2013

One Year

So, this weekend marks the one year anniversary that I decided to take the plunge and open up the Knotted-Thread fabric shop. It has been an amazing year and one I wouldn't trade for anything. It wasn't easy, I cried many times, but I have loved every second of the process and I am SO appreciative to each and every one of you that has supported me in this endeavor this past year.

It is a learning process and I am in no way finished learning. Everyday I tweak this or think of how next time I would do something differently. I love being able to collaborate with bloggers as sponsors, through blog hops, etc. This quilting community is absolutely amazing and filled with the most generous, creative people that I consider myself lucky to be able to work with!

So, now onto the good stuff.. 
as a thank you to all of the support over this past year, all of our precuts are
this weekend (Friday - Sunday!)


We've got jelly rolls, charm packs, layer cakes of various prints so definitely check it out and stock up!

Prices are already adjusted, no coupon needed!
As a little bonus, all orders over $35 will receive a mini charm pack
(while supplies last)

8 comments:

  1. Darn! I wanted the 5" squares in Scrumtious and your out :(
    let me know if I can still get it and add it to my order!
    lorijane2004@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats :o) Here's to many more years

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has it only been a year?? Congratulations Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Happy Store-a-versary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it's been a year already! Congratulations and to many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on one year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... one year can fly so quickly!! Congratulations and here's to many more!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...