Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hello, Hello

Is this thing on? I feel like its been ages since i've written a real blog post... oh wait, it has been! Since moving back to NJ this summer and starting my new teaching position I feel like its just been such a whirlwind! I've taken over my parents basement with fabric from the shop and i'm still living out of boxes personally and for the shop.

Anyway, enough about that -- I spent Labor Day weekend at my favorite spot in the world and i'm feeling refreshed and ready to go!



I'll have some new projects ready to show soon! In the meantime, Acacia has shipped and will be arriving next week!! I've set up some preorder listings in case anyone is as eager as I am to get my hands on some! :)





We've also got some new Scrumptious precuts in!



Be back this week with some actual sewing to show!! :)




7 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely place to relax! Hope you can find your way through all the boxes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you Jennifer! Sounds like you're very much still in transition. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear life is settling down. Such a shame you aren't in Hawaii any more tho! Sounds much more exotic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey stranger, glad you're getting to revisit old haunts again :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! I am glad everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just ordered some Acacia as I'm sitting at the airport waiting for my plane to Sewing Summit. I'll miss you this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...