Friday, August 26, 2011

Angry Woman

This weekend's plans are unexpectedly interrupted by one angry lady!
Hurricane Irene

Check out all that redness. Mandatory evacuations are in place, people are preparing the best they can.. 
Here's hoping for the best, try and keep everyone from the Caroline Coast up through Boston in your thoughts, and if you live in that area, start safe.

Anyway, to me, this just means more time to be inside and finish my W.I.P.'s (I'm binding the puff quilt today!!) I've also added 2-3 more projects to my W.I.P. after all the positive comments from you telling me its perfectly acceptable, and part of the fun!! You all are the best :)

Stay safe this weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer! I came over from the blogroll on the Goodie Swap. Looking forward to getting to know you! Try to have a good weekend despite Irene!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...