Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What?!? W.I.P.

It has been AGES since i've had anything to share for work in progress
This past weekend I found myself with some free time, 
so I put the (sewing machine) pedal to the metal!

Finished - 
1. September Bee blocks -- only 2 weeks late..




2. T-shirt quilt order - for a college friend that i've been sitting on forever.

New Projects -- Too many to really count, but these are the in progress new ones..

1. Modern Maples


2. Diamonds in the Sky - EPP kit for Acacia by Tula Pink (we still have some kits available in the shop!)



I know it doesnt look like much, but man it was a whirlwind weekend.. and I so needed it!!
This weekend i'm hoping to get some more done, along with some craft fair items for the Christmas Shows I have coming up..

I'm finally linking up with Lee again!!

Be back tomorrow with some SALE items and new arrivals in the shop :)

12 comments:

  1. very nice--i'm working on a modern maples too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice projects Jennifer. I haven't done a wip post in a little while, or any blog post for that matter. Instagram has taken over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted leaves today. Woot Woot. Keep on sewing. Everything looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay ;)
    It must have been a good international weekend for sewing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That modern maples seems to be everywhere right now! Love your version.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good, you do still remember how... tee hee :oD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely projects ...looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, I think it looks like you are working on a lot. All those little bee blocks! And I too am sitting on a tee shirt quilt - so kudos for that! I also like how striking the colors of the Tula blocks are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those bee blocks! What craft shows will you be doing? Sometimes I find that quilts I work on for friends sit the longest.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots going on as always! I love that you've started a Modern Maples!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too use to WIP post more frequently than lately, nice to see all that you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...