Sunday, February 5, 2012

Quilting for Kids

Sarah's at it again!
She's Quilting for Kids and she needs help!

She's making quilts for children in the foster care system.
First time around was pink and purple blocks
she made these for two sisters


Then, she asked for blocks to make this one.

She's at it again!
This time, asterisk blocks - lime green, purple, gray and white
any variations, prints, solids, the colors can be the background or the asterisk
She has sign-ups for however many blocks you feel you can do

I made one of mine last night.. took 15 minutes and it was my FIRST time making this..

So please, if you have some time - check it out and sign up for a block
She's asking the blocks be mailed by MARCH 15th
that's more than a month away! Plenty of time!


2 comments:

  1. Great block, Jennifer! I made one last night and am working on my other today. My first one looks a lot like yours, only with a purple border! This is going to be a great quilt1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see these all together! Thank you so much Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...