Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pay it Forward

I love this idea! I have seen this concept in blogland for a while now but haven't ben able to get involved until NOW. 

Here's how it works..

1. I will make something for the first 3 people to comment on this post. The "goodie" will be a surprise, and could arrive anytime in the next 365 days.. (random mail is really the best!

2. To sign up, you need to play along as well. (duhh, pay it forward) - post this, or something similar on your blog.

3. You must have a blog. (Sorry!)

4. After commenting on my post, you need to post this (or something similar) on your own blog to spread the love.

I know I'm still a new blog, but the only way to change that and branch out to more people is by doing things like this. Plus, the time restraint, or lack of one is a total perk. When you comment, I will email you to get your mailing address and you will receive something from me. (I promise to totally be checking out your blog/flickr to make sure I can make something YOU will LOVE.. or at least I'll try really hard, after checking out blogs and flickr's).

This will be open until I get my 3 comments, so if you see this 6 months down the road and I only have 2 comments (really hope thats not the case!!), it's still open!

Hope you decide to play along!

UPDATE: Thanks for playing along! I've received my 3 commentors and provided they blog and "Pay it Forward" this is closed... If I don't receive mailing addresses or it isn't paid forward, I'll reopen it for more commentors! Thanks for playing along!

4 comments:

  1. I really love this idea. I too have seen it in blog land, but never understood what folks were talking about. Thanks so much for teaching me a new tid-bit! Will you count me in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a while since I did a PIF. May I participate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing ladies! I'm pleased you were all so willing to participate! Send me your mailing addresses if you haven't already done so! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...